How Thumbs Up Express Can Help!
If you own shipping containers that you use frequently for transportation, you probably know how important it is to maintain your shipping container to extend its life. As a shipping container owner, you should continuously inspect your shipping containers for defects, damages, and wear and tear. When it comes to repairing and modifying containers, we perform timely maintenance and repair services, and we strictly adhere to the industry standards and practices.
Our technicians are well trained in the industry and go through continuous
education on the latest repair and safety standards. After our initial discussion, we’ll offer you a quote for your container repair work, and once you have approved it, we’ll get started on the agreed work, which makes it much easier for you to budget well in advance.
Services We Provide
- Repair delaminated floors.
- Remove rust and contaminated paint with sandblasting.
- Repair damaged doors and or replace broken door seals.
- Repairing container floors
- Leveling container walls
- Patching container holes and filling cracks
- Washing shipping containers and tanks.
What we inspect & Repair
- Check corners and seams
- Read the CSC plate
- Check out the doors and locks
- Inspect the roof and any cables, wires and tarpaulins
- Look for cracks and leaks
- Make sure it’s dry, clean and odorless
- Inspect for protrusions
- If relevant, inspect temperature controls
- Look for wear and tear